Each day over 1/2 million new pieces of malware are released to attack you.
Today over 1 billion are in existence, and growing each day by 560,000 malware and spyware programs.
Understanding the Attack
Executable programs and macros spread through web download, email. laterally across computers, text, or social media.
Steal information, access to finances, or use your router/computer
CryptyJacking – mining cryptocurrency
By the Numbers
- 560,000 new pieces of malware detected daily
- Over 1 billion malware programs identified
- 5.7% of websites Google tested were infected
- 75% of infected IoT devices are routers
Steps to Protect Yourself
- Safe Browser Plugins
- Update all devices & Keep current
- IoT devices,
- Do not allow download of free software or drivers
- Use Cloud-Native secure eMail
- Use Complex Passwords
- Use 2 Factor Authentication for all users
Free from Microsoft, Google
- Implement 2 Factor for all users
- Review Cyber Insurance Coverage